Sunday, December 4, 2011

Starting My Journey!



Okay, so I forgot I ever made one of these. But apparently I did two years ago. I want to start this blog so I can kind of document my experience working at Disney. Mostly for something I can look back on and remember my memories that I will have there, and also for anyone curious.



Last week I was accepted into the Disney College Program! Which is basically a paid internship. I applied some time in October and seriously expected to not even be considered for a phone interview, because that's the story of my life haha. During the phone interview I was SO nervous! I was shaking, stumbling over my words, and rambling every time I answered a question. The lady who interviewed me was super, super nice! She made me feel comfortable, and even laughed at the dumb jokes I was making. So, if you are considering doing the program don't stress about the interview. Here's some advice though, be prepared to tell him/her your top three jobs you would like to be hired for, and know why you want to do them. To anyone who is currently on a pending list waiting to see if you got it or not, don't give up hope! I was on a pending list since the beginning of November. I was starting to think I wasn't going to get it, I even registered for spring classes at my college.



So, this blog isn't going to get that interesting until I'm actually in Florida, then I will be posting pictures and stuff about all the things I do down there. I'm thinking about doing other posts that aren't Disney related, since sticking to one topic isn't my thing. I need randomness in my life :]






No comments: